Thursday, July 07, 2011

Cake pops!

Ever hear of Bakerella? (Angie Dudley)


She's this amazing woman who one day made cake pops and they are awesome in taste AND design!

If you check out her website.....www.bakerella.com.....you'll find a whole bunch of awesomeness!! (but be warned...these are VERY addicting treats)
I made some for Jessi's Christmas party in green and red, and they were a huge hit.

So, I was checking out her blog and came across a picture of some cake pops that another reader made and I thought they were SO COOL that I came out of hybernation to share with ya'll!

This lady celebrated her 18th dia-versary and decided to make these......AWESOME!!!

Go here to see more designs.....your hips will regret it!!!!!

3 Comments:

Misty said...

Very cool!

LaLa said...

So cool! Have you ever made cake pops? They look so yummy but I don't think I have the talent!

Unknown said...

A friend of mine introduced me to cake pops about a year ago and they are absolutely amazing! Not that difficult to make and pakced with a lot of flavor...Starbucks even sells them now! I'm so glad you found cake pops! =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online