Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Numbers I don't like

Numbers I'm not too fond of lately........58 44 and 37 !
Only plus is that they were on different days....but consecutive days.

Had Jessi's check up last Wednesday. Checker was downloaded and averaging 150-189....not too shabby! Nice, considering the high numbers 3 weeks before. Now we're dealing with a buncha lows....that's so not fun at all!

Going to get blood work done, but it has to be fasting blood work at 7:30 a.m. (we can choose when, as long as it's before next appt.).....going to check up on hormones. Dr. doesn't think there will be an issue...that it's probably the Lantus working really well now, but just to rule things out, we're going to get blood work done. Maybe that will answer some of those high number questions those weeks ago too....or not.

Now D is deciding to play the low road........gggrrrrrrr!!!!!

Have I mentioned the voices in my head are screaming so loud I think I'm deaf?!?!

Whatever D........ IT'S ON!

7 Comments:

Misty said...

We think we get the highs straightened out...and we have lows. Never ending isn't it!? I laughed at your comment though - "Whatever D - It's on!" :)

Andrea said...

You have got to be used to those voices by now, Tracie!! You've been hearing them since you were little!!!!

Had our appointment today. Right after Easter, Cale is having an "Ipro CGM" put on for one week. After that week, we pop it off and take it to be downloaded. Hopefully we can get a better handle on spikes and dips from that. He's not too keen on the idea, but 2 A1C's in a row that I am not very proud of....something's gotta be done! I swear, it's the hormones!! He is officially over 5 feet tall now! WTH!!!!

Unknown said...

Kick "D" in the PATOOTIE girl. You can do it. Sadly, this is the name of the game. You sooo will own it. xoxo

Lora said...

Just don't talk back to the voices... people will think your nuts :)

:) Tracie said...

@ Lora.....people probably already do....Andrea does, and she has the same voices! LOL

@Andrea....did Cale ever get his blood drawn for hormone testing? Don't really even know what that'll prove or how to fix that if it is.

@Misty and Reyna...I know, par for the course I suppose.

Sandy said...

I hate that! Sometimes your high and you change it up and then all the sudden lows show up. Good ole D, never know what's going to happen!!!

Hallie Addington said...

High, low... It drives me crazy!! Here's hoping u get a nice straight line soon!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online