This was the safe age...........5th grade. Scared of going into 6th grade because it was a new school with 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Jr. High.......gulp! Getting bigger, but yet, not that big.
Tonight we head over to the High School for an incoming freshman informational meeting.
Incoming Freshman.
I know that in 4 years, I'll probably post about this being the safe age. LOL!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Where'd my little girl go?
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Choke.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new adventure...oh, my.
(((HUGGING YOU))) Because time just goes so fast.
I'm with you sistah. I was practically in tears everytime I dropped off my freshman for the first month of school this year.
But I'm doing it...and you will too. :) And honestly, it has been great. It's for sure harder on us than them!
Post a Comment