February 9, 1996 11:25 a.m. 8lbs 13 oz 20 1/2 in
21 hours of induced labor resulting in a C-section.
Colicy, gassy, and Nutramigen formula to help. Vacuum cleaner at 3 a.m. to help calm her down. Bouncer with vibration to also help calm her....loads of batteries purchased. Loads.
Calling 911 by mistake while playing with the phone at age 1 1/2. I got lectured by the operator after the call back to make sure the call was ligitimate or not.
Putting scrapbook stickers all over the back seat door/window from age 2-4.
Starting school.........starting middle school.........gonna be starting high school.
Where oh where did the time go?
Beautiful.....loving.....kind.......smart.....fun........driven......thoughful......child of Christ.
You are making me look old my dear!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
LOVE YOU BIRTHDAY GIRL
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
!!!!!!! 14 !!!!!!!
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow time goes so quickly!!
Happy Birthday!!!
She has many of the qualities of my 14 year old. I hope 15 is as nice. :)
Happy (belated) Birthday!!! Wow...14! That makes your mom REALLY old!!!! Hope it was a good day!
Post a Comment