Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shamae's Tag

This might be helpful to the Secret Santas out there.......

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Not at all

2. Have you ever smoked? Only during the bar hop years, which ended at 25

3. Do you own a gun? A bunch, but they're mostly old time ones

4. Favorite type of Food? Italian's my favorite, but I love me some crab legs!

5. Favorite type of music? Christian Rock and the 80's.....what can I say, that's my era!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Bbq'd and they have to be beef.....Jessi won't eat pork, she LOVES pigs

7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Honkin' cuppa coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Why?

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't have one, does a wedding ring count?

11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking and papercrafting, you should see my spare room

12. Do you have A. D. D.? I'm sorry, what was that?

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses for night driving only

14. Middle name? I have one, yes

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) I have a headache 2) Soccer practice starts at 5 pm 3) My fingers are freezing

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Iced Tea, Coffee

17. Current worry? I try not to

18. Current hate right now? Don't be a hater

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the new year? Dinner with family and my mom

21. Someplace you’d like to go? Israel

22. Name three people who will complete this. Hopefully the other Secret Santas

23. Do you own slippers? No, fuzzy warm socks

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Dark blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, too cold and slippery

26. Can you whistle? Not with crackers in my mouth

27. Where are you now? Spare room

28. Would you be a pirate? On the Black Pearl with Jack Sparrow

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't sing

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Ashlee and Jessi

31. Favorite boy’s name? Blake and Tristen

32. What is in your pocket right now? Fuzz

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My kids

34. What vehicle do you drive? Tahoe

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Hyperextended my left knee at 18 on the second day of vacation in Maui; had to wear a cast for 6 weeks right as college started, did therapy and regained 99% use back; bothers the heck outta me now in my old age

36. Do you love where you live? Yes, sunny Southern California

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Sadly...5..each bedroom, living room and garage

38. How many computers do you have in your house? 2 computers, 2 laptops

39. If you changed your job, what would it be? Scrapbook Store owner

40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? I'd really have to think about this one.......

3 Comments:

Meri said...

Loved hearing more about you. I can't whistle with crackers in my mouth either. It's like we're twins or something.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

hahaha this was great! Thanks for doing it!!

Nicole said...

I love reading all of these, it is so fun to get to know everyone with silly questions!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online