I know this is VERY overdue, but I keep walking by it day after day in the kitchen and I figured I needed to post it.
This is Jessi and her best friend. They dressed up for a Family Fun Night event held at school and her friends mom had the photographer take this picture of them. I love it! Jessi is Supergirl....these girls are two peas in a pod! Quite fitting that they both were super heroes considering their personalities!
I'm so glad they're best friends. Her mom and I have been trying to get them together for 2 years now, but they never had the same class so they wouldn't really hang out too much. They had play dates, but at school it seems like all the kids...girls really...tend to be friends and hang out with the kids in their own class instead of other classes. This year they are in the same class! Both girls have other friends, but they are inseparable so far.....I pray they stay this way for a very long time as well!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Late Halloween Photo
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Oh they are adorable! I love their costumes!! A best friend is wonderful!
What a great pictures!! So glad you posted it. They are so cute!
They look like two peas in a pod! I always tell my boys...you only need one good friend. :)
I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment