I am the proud mama of an 8th grader as of Monday...
This past weekend we took a trip down to San Diego, and caught ourselves in the Hotel mirror...dontcha love the bunny ears Jessi gave Ashlee?
We walked to seaport Village and saw some art work...

Tried to be funny......looks don't count!

And we LOVE this place!!!

Sorry Cale.........they sat in the real splash zone........

All the times we've been....I never knew these gross eels were there! They are deep in the water and this was taken with a flash otherwise it was creepy.

The Dolphin show at night was so cool! Now ask me if the girls were like this all day...right. I guess they really can get along when they want to.

The weekend before last, we celebrated this......... 9 stinkin years!

Can you guess where we took her and her best friend?

Now ask me if we were like this all day.......right.

This one is for Cale......

We hit the Huntington Beach a few weeks back.......these waves were HUGE! The lifeguard went out 3 times for rescues....all good ones too.

Trying to replicate a picture taken seven years ago........they're bigger and I'm fatter! I HAD to get a new suit this year, oh well.

And it's been almost 3 months since she found us. We've had her fixed and named her Sugar. She's crate trained and although she doesn't run loose around the big dogs, they don't bother her when they come in the house....she's usually in the crate, otherwise she has the run of the house during the day and follows me everywhere! She's captured our hearts, she's a good quiet little dog...chihuahua/terrier mix....and she actually leaves food in the bowl!

That's whats been going on around here. Now I'm counting the days until Monday for when Jessi starts school and I have some time to myself again.
I'll try not to be gone so long again.......... fatty out!
1 Comment:
I'm all alone...I'm all alone...I'm all alone!!!!
Anyway...just realized that I bought a card for Jessi and guess what...it is still sitting here!!! (time to pull head out of butt Andrea!!!) It is on it's way!!!
Can't believe Ashlee is in 8th grade!! I still remember her as the 2 year old in Vegas!!!
Post a Comment