Sunday, February 01, 2009

She's Pinging !!

As of Friday night Jessi has been transfered over to the Ping.

(high five, I can read AND follow directions)

Only different thing so far was having to link up the One Touch Glucometer to the Animas Pump. The checker isn't as small as the one we'd been using, and not pink, but it's kinda cool to not have to keep reaching for the pump to enter bolus' and in the middle of the night I don't have to toss her around to find the pump. The checker is the same size as the one we were using before the tiny pink one, but no biggie. Big plus, it has a light up background to see in the dark.....but it does blind you at 3 am.!

Now I have to figure out the software so I can download the old pump info for the Dr. before I have to send it back this week. Her appointment is Friday, so we'll share A1C's......or not!

1 Comment:

Wendy said...

YIPPEE!!! That's so awesome :) I've hear great things about the ping :)

God is good ALL the time!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online