Wednesday, January 28, 2009

50+ Questions.....I'll play along

Found this on the My Son Has Diabetes Blog I got from Andrea's links.....thought I'd play along with it.

1. What do you add to your coffee? Sugar and liquid Vanilla Creamer

2. What are you reading now? Desecration...9th book in the Left Behind Series, again

3. Do you own a gun? Yep, cabinet and all

4. Are you registered to vote? You Betcha

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only Jessi's

6. What do you think of hot dogs? BBQ'd and a little burned please

7. Favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bell Rock

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or Chai Tea

9. Can you do push ups? I can, but why?

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Chris Montgomery for 2 weeks in 6th grade

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? Don't wear any except my wedding ring, but I have a few special ones in jewelry boxes

12. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking and paper crafting

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? What Planet are you from?

14. Do you have ADD? I'm sorry......what?

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I forget.....lots

16. What’s your Middle name? Lynn

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to pee...Almost time to go to school...Gotta finish this

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Lunch and Dinner only......pretty good huh?

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Coffee....Iced Tea....Water

20. Current worry right now? Figuring out the Ping

21. What side do you dress to? Huh?

22. Favorite place to be? Home

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Watching TV then going to bed

24. Where would you like to go? Fiji or Scottland

25. Name three people who will complete this. ???

26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? ???

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Brown

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Prefer Flannel

29. Can you whistle? Doing it now....

30. Favorite colors(s)? Blue and Green

31. Could you be a pirate? Only with Captain Jack Sparrow swooning for me

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Who has time for showers?

33. Favorite girls name? Tracie

34. Favorite boy’s name? Cale and Ryan...aawwww.....

35. What’s in your pocket right now? Fuzz

36. Last thing that made you laugh? My family at dinner last night

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Clean ones

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Hyper extended my left knee....in Hawaii

39. Do you love where you live? There's no place like home

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? I'll take the 5th

41. Who is your loudest friend? Missy

42. How many dogs do you have? 2

43. Does anyone have a crush on you? Matt Dillon & Brad Pitt

44. What are the most fun things you ever did? I'm the "Funsucker", I don't do Fun

45. What are your favorite books? Left Behind Series & The Bible......NOT TWILIGHT

46. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish, Hersheys Chocolate, Flying Saucers

47. Favorite Team? Don't have one

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Whatever my family wants

49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Alternating between scared childrens beds

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? How I was still so tired

51. Have you ever received an award? What? I'm not Mom of the year?!?!

52. How many browser tabs do you have open right now? one

53. Share a website with us. Aren't there enough on this blog?

54. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it? 2 decorative pictures and 3 candle sconces and handprints

55. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal? Both current dogs and 4 cats in the past

56. When I say "Moo I'm a duck" do you think of a cow or a duck? a duck

57. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? Who cares?!

2 Comments:

Andrea said...

If you had an actual answer to which side do you dress...I would be very scared since that pertains to which side a male's "little male" lays in their pants.

I was going to do this too, but I started playing with my cricut and the software instead!!! Maybe later!

Wendy said...

I laughed at the book you're reading. I **SO** HAVE NOT sipped the "Twilight" Kool Aid.

Simply put - I refuse to support the author since 10% of anything I spend on her product(s) would go to the LDS church.

I was born & raised LDS. I left the church as an adult. Happy to have found THE TRUTH :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online