This last Sunday we had a bbq here with almost everyone on James' side. We were missing his mom and 2 nephews and 1 neice though, but we had a pretty good time. It was an easy going day and alot was accomplished celebrating 2 birthdays and sobriety.
I love this picture of brother and sister talking and laughing, something that hasn't been for awhile. These girls are always farting around! Not to mention they are brave!
We need to get these guys in the pool more often....but I wouldn't have gotten those volleyball shots if they did swim. (thanks Wayne) Said volleyball shot..........there are 16 people in there! It was the most awesome volleyball game we have ever played at any BBQ we've had. We played to 20 and I have to say my team won, and we had the most girls! (the pool still loves you the most Lauren)
There are more but I thought these captured the whole day in a nutshell. I wish I would've gotten a picture of the Lizard Tommy brought.......he has a leash for it and Jessi was walking "Savannah" around the yard. It was a sight for sure! The lizard is about 2 feet long and will grow to be 4-6 feet long. Crazy stuff!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
BBQ
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment