Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trip Pictures

We've been back for a week and a half now........boo hoo. This trip was great! Lots of things going on........but to see my family was great! Spending time in the city was fun too. So here's some things to look at....


The view from our hotel room

inside the room

the girls in a fountain at Navy Pier


architectural boat tour


Grandma/Great-Grandma and grandchild with great-grandchildren


Cousins...I am the oldest AND the shortest (how sad)


Sparky.......smell ya later.....really a sweet dog


gives new meaning to the term crop circles



These are only a few of the 500 or so pictures I took. Sadly I didn't get my Aunt and Uncle together. Got them in pictures separately.....and I was too stupid to get a family photo with them all......darn the excitement! I was more interested in just staring at them and hearing about their lives. But we did have fun despite all the goings on and I hope that I was some help to certain situations and we wouldn't change a thing about that vacation...except make it longer!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online