This is the view from the backyard right outside the house....that slider door leads right into the family room....the slider by the doghouses leads into the spare room (aka Lauren's room)....the french doors on the left are in our master bedroom.
this is the part of the yard you see when standing by the edge of the pool and looking out towards the yard...there's a trampoline way in the left corner....even a fountain area between the trampoline and playset...and all the tables are for get-togethers....
this is what you see when you stand in the grassy area of the yard and look towards the house...notice the pretty swimsuit model....the low brown box that's at the end of the pool has the cover that slides automatically and covers the pool for safety and heat and is strong enough to walk on....the dogs do it all the time in the winter....
So....................I'm waving your $10.........where are you?!?!?!?!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Attention Lauren
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Nice pics! I just spent a week in South Dakota, so give me a few days to pack up my things and I will be there!!!! Oh, and I will give you $10 if you move those dog houses out of the way....after having a few Lienenkugel's I don't want to risk tripping on anything on my way to the pool!!!!!
Post a Comment