This is where we'll be in 6 days.......then off to see my family! I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!
I'll post after we come back, I'm preparing for our trip now by having the house cleaned up, the dog and fish feeder lined up and washing clothes and making lists of things not to forget.
We had a great time last summer on Oahu.....but I'm more excited for this trip! Especially since I'll see my grandmother and she'll see her great grandkids...one of them for the very first time! I'll be able to see my cousin's boys for the very first time and my other cousins and aunts and uncles........oh my.
I've also got driving routes to map out......I don't remember how to get around.....not sure I ever really did, too self absorbed at 19 to pay attention. Now, 20 years later, I'll be winging it. (not if I have maps, but you get the idea)
Either way......look out, here we come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment