Sunday, July 08, 2007



We took my mom to this place Saturday for her late birthday dinner. It just happened to work out better for this weekend after all this time after her b-day in Feb..

We had to drive about an hour to get there--but had there not been traffic, we would have been there in forty minutes. (another California bonus)

This place makes about 90% of their food with garlic. (less a couple of desserts and the drinks)

We get this stuff called bagna calda. It's soooooo good! It's roasted garlic cloves in an extra virgin olive oil that's served warm and you spread it across dinner rolls. (I ate 5 rolls--no wonder I'm a big girl now)(can you say spare tire?)

The girls split a rack of baby back ribs, James had filet, I had prime rib and mom had lamb shank. Mmmmmmmm. No dessert, we were so full. (all that bread) hahahahaha!

Our family gets there about once a year and we enjoy it. Especially all the farting throughout the night and the next day! Oh, and did I mention we're vampire proof for about a year too!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey....it works!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online