We had a pretty quiet 4th. Food store shopping (woo hoo) , bbq, bought the family pack of fireworks from the stand and went to the fireworks show. We actually parked in a parking lot really close to the park and watched from there. It was the best seating! We sat on the toolbox in James' truck and had a great view and when it was time to go, we hardly fought the traffic to go home. Then we set off the fireworks we bought and called it a night at 10:30 pm. (that just means we went inside, not to bed, are you kidding)
Enjoy the montage of pictures! (click on the image to see a bigger size)
p.s. I'm pretty sure I fixed the comment section, so leave me a note!
Friday, July 06, 2007
4th of July
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment