Friday, May 04, 2007

Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?

Have you seen this show? Jeff Foxworthy makes totally stupid comments about the contestants...who might be totally stupid...and if you catch them, they are hilarious! Sad thing is, I only know about half and guess the others. I would suck if I was on that gameshow!

Ashlee gets a kick out of it. She knows most of the answers and enjoys poking fun at the kids on the show. We've only watched it a couple of times because I'm getting tired of my kid telling me "see, I told you that you don't know more than me". O--h---k--aaa--y. (smart ass)

So we tried out this quiz and she beat us both out! James got a 61% and I got a 63%. Ashlee got a 87%. (snot) (I think I got those percents right) Either way she's all prancing around like she's all that! It's a good thing she's a 5th grader.....let's see how she does next year!

Try it out......

Click here: Quiz: Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online