Well, back to the old color template! I was trying to edit the template for blogger and wound up having to go back to the old one. Not so bad, I forgot all about the slide function for pictures!
So I decided to update some recent pictures.
This last weekend we went to the next city over for their Lemon Festival. I remembered it to be more fun. At least it was 7 years ago, that's the last time we were there. Not a whole lot to do, some game booths and very few rides. The girls got their faces painted and you can see we had some fun, but the funnel cake was good and we spent time together...so it was worth it.
The other pictures are of the new bikes and Easter. They actually got the new bikes the weekend after Easter, and there are plastic eggs with candy in those bags they're holding up. We went to a park with James' family the day before easter and we bbq and egg hunt like we normally do. It was a tad chilly that day and the eggs we hid were being found by some 8 year old boys trying to scoop and run. Everyone thought it was so funny to see me yelling at them and re-hiding those eggs. Hey, I go to a lot of trouble to have candy eggs for my neices and nephews and get really inventive with the hiding and no 8 yr. old is gonna mess up my gig! I've been known to snap a few eggs onto hanging tree branches so they look like they're floating in the air. (gotta get creative for those teens ya know) So I'm the crazy egg lady...big deal!
Enjoy the pictures!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Old Template
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment