Friday, December 01, 2006

Wanna go to Africa?

Ever want to go to Africa?

You know, for the animals and safari's and stuff? (no adoptions here....sorry Brangelina)

Wondering how much it would cost?

FREE!!!

Check out this link...
Africam

This takes you to a camera positioned near a watering hole and resort in Africa. It's totally awesome! I've seen elephants, zebras, giraffe and of course water! ha ha! I've heard there are monkeys too---not counting me!

Keep in mind that the time zone is WAY different. They are 10 hours ahead of us. Best time to see things is early morning our time--dusk theirs, or early evening our time--morning for them.

I think your kiddos will LOVE watching! It's rather addicting.

Be aware that the speakers will pick up every sound imaginable that an animal makes. It's a bit creepy at times. I've thought that the camera was being digested by a monkey or two! The night vision camera is interesting, I've never seen anything at night except flying somethings. The camera is stationary at night and manned during the day. If there are animals, they will zoom in and try to follow them.

So check it out and have fun!!!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online