Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oh the weather outside is frightful......

Remember my post about it being cold?

Well, apparently I'm a WUSS....no duh! I hear there's cold and terrible weather a brewin' in the midwest and the east coast. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Guess what coldies? It's going to be in the high 70's today, maybe 80's! Neener neener neener!

Seriously, this makes it ripe for people to get sick. That's the sucky part.

But alas, as I walk out the door with no coat and drive with the windows and sunroof open I will think of you freezing your a** off and pause for a moment.........

...thank goodness I live where it's warm!!!

Glad you like the Africam....found out about it on a scrapbook board I frequent. (I go there to steal ideas for my own scrapbook pages!) I couldn't pass it up to share with two little Illinois boys and their mommy!

STAY WARM!!!!!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online