Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New glasses


She can see! When she fisrt put on the glasses she was SO excited that she could see and the blurriness was gone. We keep reminding her that they are only for seeing the board in class and for movies. When we got home she turned on the tv and said she could see the guide and it wasn't blurry. I did have to remind her to take them off when she went to feed the dogs. (we won't talk about the reaction to that reminder)

We were at the mall today and came across Lenscrafters --actually James and Ash did while they waited for Jes and I to get there after Jes' routine check up with the Endocrinologist (say that 5 times fast)--and we let her try on all kinds of glasses and she found this pair. They were even having a sale of 50% off the total price for kids under 10----SCORE! To top it off, they were done in an hour! It was like fast food for eyesight!

It's great what you can do when you yank the kiddos out of school on a minimum day and dad plays awol from work and you enjoy a great lunch and shopping! (I'm sure he'd prefer the not shop part) We even got Spongebob LEGOS! (that's a whole other post!)

Here's the last photo I snapped of my chilins posing with the new specs and the little one gettin' in on the picture....

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online