This was the first performance for the girls and though they were nervous at first, afterwards they said it wasn't so bad. Ok, I like to hear that, at least I know my money's not wasted with the girls being afraid to be on a stage in front of people.
I have to hand it to them, they did an awesome job! They knew the cheers and did really well. They even did better than some of the other girls. I know every parent will say that, but they really did. In fact, Karina--the coach--had to ask Ash how the cheer started during the pre-show practice. See, so they did know better than the other girls. (tee hee) But seriously--all the girls did an excellent job. This was a last minute add on and there was a good turnout. Their next performance will be Oct. 28 at a selected high school and other cities' cheer teams will be there and they just show what they know. It would be cool if they had trophies for after, maybe they will.
Looks like I have cheerleaders for girls.......what have I done???!!!????
This is when they first got on stage
and these are the 8 and older girls.
If they hadn't purchased an outfit
yet, they were supposed to come
dressed in red and white. Pretty
good for last minute.


This is during the cheer....
These are of Jes during her cheer....she's in the 5-8 year old group.
There was also a photo op at the end......but dufus' camera (that's me) went dead on account of not recharging the battery. DUH! One of the other girls' mom is going to make a colpy for me and bring it to practice Monday. What a nice lady! (at least she charges her battery)In my defense, we did video tape the performance, so we do get a point or two.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment