Well...Mom's on her way to New York.
Change of plans though.........she's driving! That's right....driving!
She was all set to fly out this morning, but, her dog wouldn't get into the travel crate. She'd been easing the greyhound into familiarity with the crate by letting her sleep in it and feeding her in it.....all with the top part off. Her greyhound friends have been unsuccessfully trying to help get the dog into the crate.....but the dog bucked like a bronco and the airline won't take a sedated dog or difficult dog to fly. (so I'm told)
So she made the decision to drive her car across country with said dog and to my knowledge as of 3:45 p.m. California time, she is no longer in the sunny state of California. She's somewhere in Arizona. (I know where, but I'm not telling) :)
She's been asked to call every 3 hours or so with her location, in case something happens, and so far so good.
Please pray for traveling mercies and safety and proper health for both human and K9 during this trip that will take until Sunday because of the stops. Also that her car has no issues and she arrives at her destinations safely, and ultimately arriving safely to New York. Thank you, that would mean a lot!

5 Comments:
Oh dear!!! I hope her travels go safely for sure. That is one LOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG drive.
I just cracked up with the visual of a bucking greyhound! She is a brave woman!
I will definitely pray for her tonight.
Look out hotels that fall on her route!!!! Take cover!! Here comes Aunt Karen!!! Ahhhhh!!!! She isn't planning on driving near Chicago is she??!! Just kidding! Hope she makes it there safely! Do you think the dog will talk back to her on the ride?? ;D
Great....now that music is in my head....picturing her on a bicycle now.....
I pray she gets there safely. Question though...So is the greyhound just hanging out in the car as in dog slobber down the window or was she able to get the dog in the crate and sedate him for the journey???
Post a Comment