Wednesday, February 09, 2011

15


This was taken last year when she was in 8th grade. Now she's a freshman and 15!

Tonight she's going to be one of the many giddy girls screaming and wooing over this guy's movie......
....she's going with her best friend and a few other girls tonight. I suppose it's the same sensation that Shawn Cassidy, Davey Jones, and all those guys were to us growing up. (did I just age myself there?) (although for me, it was Matt Dillon)

She REALLY wanted to go see these guys....
HAWK NELSON......but since she'd already met them and got autographs at Spirit West Coast last May...she reluctantly decided to skip it. They're in Murietta tonight at the Calvary Chapel Bible College, which is about 45 min away from us...with the flow of rush hour traffic. So she painstakenly chose JB tonight with hopes of future Hawk sightings. Their new cd released yesterday will have to suffice...I expect screams this afternoon after school when she opens presents.... :)
That's my girl....choosing QUALITY music over secular crap! But, for now, I suppose Bieber is ok. (what's a bieber? i don't know, but he looks like a girl)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE.......I love you more...most...millions!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW! Happy Birthday to her! And...I hope she has the time of her life.

Meri said...

Happy birthday to her! I remember concerts at 15...they were the creme de la creme of a great weekend!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online