"Can we start?"Never too old for a Barbie, especially Princess Aurora......nice bedtime devotions...
No Christmas is complete without iTunes......
Unexpected new tennis racket....
Oh yea....school colors....see, we are cool!
Sought after Toy Story Barbie dressed in Woody duds.....look at that grin on the other one with her new cell phone......puh leez!Air hockey soccer for this fanatic.......
ZOOBLES!.......tiny messes for the house......

Ashlee's into French things.....she's taking french as her language in high school...
This is a cutout that stands alone and scares the pee out of us every time we walk into the room...See....french...

Andrea convinced me that the kids would love it......maybe I'll try.....hahahahahaha!!!!
The #1 gift want.....doll house...
Slice cartridges.....no excuses for hand made cards next Christmas....
My girls and I....Checking out Ashlee's new Droid 2 Global phone........dad's purchase...he got an old Droid...
Playing with the flying saucer that makes girls scream when it goes wonky.....
Then Nani came over for dinner.......
Taylor Swift CD......Club Penguin Wii game......
It's a pillow...it's a pet....
Hmmm....where's she think she's going to College?
Much needed jewelry holder, mainly for necklaces......tons of necklaces......did I mention necklaces???Don't look at the camera....no really, don't......it's not like we'd like a nice picture.....so don't look....
So that's it in a nutshell.......Came and left in a flurry of wrapping paper and excitement.
Monday, January 03, 2011
Christmas pictures
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
Looks like a great Christmas...and I love the caption that you wrote about the last photo. Too funny!
Reyna...that is soooo how my aunt is with pictures!!
Just Dance kicks butt!!! Seriously, you will sweat your rear end off!!!! You should see Ryan do the Jackson 5 song...TOO FUNNY!!!!!
What beautiful pictures! You're family is gorgeous :) HAPPY 2011!
It looks like a great Christmas! We love Just Dance!!!!! :)
We have that doll house! It came here at Christmas too!
Looks like a great Christmas! Hope you all have a very happy 2011!
And yeah.... I'd be scared of a life sized Justin Bieber too!
Post a Comment