Brett Michaels!! Flashin' the rock sign!
Whooda thunk that he woulda won?
What a surprising celebrity to put on the show. That's what I thought in the beginning and through a couple of the projects. I mean, he acted like a complete space cadet at times. But as the show went on, he really stepped up. His male competition was, well, can we really say competition?
Blagojevich..........dude...this isn't your platform to "redeem" yourself. Are you really that much of a idiot? You hardly did anything.......figures you'd be a govenor.
Johnson......I don't know about you. You're arrogant and controlling, and quite frankly, boring. You weren't that good of a project manager, let alone participant. I hope your family's ok, but it's good you left.
Sinbad......not much to say, you weren't around long......thank goodness!
Goldberg......you cracked me up. You only lasted so long because no one wanted to get pummeled for choosing you to go! You are a pretty smart guy though, and you did participate alot.....and I love the way you growled when things were difficult. Better than jackhammering someone!
Strawberry......hhmmmm......wonder if you're still doing drugs, or if that's the result of the drugs? I hear you had a kidney removed because of cancer or something related like that. So, you get a pass. But really, you didn't do anything the entire time. Reminds me of Rodman, but no drinking....must be an NA thing.
Curtis.....you're annoying. Aussie or not, you really didn't do much. What you did do well was read people and figure out how to ride on their coat tails.
Aside from my judgements of these men, they were there for causes close to their hearts and they did a fantastic job raising money.
But, I gotta say........Brett really redeemed himself. He proved himself to be smart, creative, hard working and a real person. Not to mention he was there for a very personal cause both to himself and to my family.
Far cry from the slutty, partying, tail chasing, moron in Rock Of Love 1,2, and Tour Bus. (yes, I watched)
I hope that with all the things happening to his health, that he will slow down and focus on his family even more. He is literally a walking example of the toll diabetes can take on a person, I hope people saw that. Because if they did, maybe.......just maybe......they'll help to make a difference.
P.S. How can his daughter be borderline diabetic? I really don't get that. Does her pancrease still work right now, but soon it won't and then she becomes an official diabetic? (Am I the only one frustrated with that terminology?)
Monday, May 24, 2010
And the winner is.......
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
OMG - you cracked me up on this post about the competition! Love it~
I was totally wondering the same thing about the 'borderline diabetic' to? What the heck does that mean? I understand that for T2 but not T1?!?!?!
First of all, I how could you ever doubt Bret? And I am saddened that you called him a moron! Do you not know that I love him?!?!
Post a Comment