Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh Lauren...

.....your boyfriend lost his appendix!

Think he'll sell it on eBay?

Did you hear his 9 year old daughter may also be diabetic? I didn't hear the final results, but she was being tested because she was showing high levels of glucose in her urine.

Did you cry when he did on Celebrity Apprentice? I did, it broke my heart knowing another child may have to deal with diabetes too.

Just a side note........ I can't stand it when he pronounces it 'die-a-bee-tis' ! I prefer 'die-a-bee-tees' !

9 Comments:

Andrea said...

She's already to give him his sponge bath!!! We text each other during Celebrity Apprentice and the night of the previews of his phone call about his daughter...we called each other, with tears. On Sunday, I was totally crying! My question, why is it taking so long to diagnos it? I CLEARLY remember going to the doctor, Cale's BG was tested and the next thing I know, 4days in the hospital!! Am I missing something? Oh well...can't wait to see Sunday's show! For his and his daughter's sake, I am hoping for good news! Is anyone else a little surprised that he is still doing injections?? I know his clothes are a little form fitting (and that's a good thing) but wouldn't a pump be beneficial for him?? Oh well, not my call....

Andrea said...

Oh and if I could proof read, it would read "She's all ready to...." MORON!!!!

Meri said...

2 of my boys were caught so early, it took awhile to diagnose. I TOTALLY cried. To watch something like that? It. Is. Awful.

LaLa said...

I didn't see it but have heard that it was heartbreaking!

Hallie Addington said...

Have it on Tivo- still have not watched it. I know I'll have waterworks. It just rips your heart out.

Andrea said...

By the way...we won't find out until next week if Raine (like I know her personally-although I LOVE the song he wrote for her) has it or not! I will have a box of kleenex available!!!!

:) Tracie said...

I'm pretty sure it's a done deal for her, sadly.

I couldn't figure out why it was taking so long either. I was in disbelief that they were 'waiting for the results'. It was making me mad!

Meri says her boys were diagnosed early on, so maybe it actually is harder early on and our kids were further along and that's why they were found out so quickly.??

I'll be on the edge of my seat Sunday for sure.

Lauren said...

Sorry that it took me so long to see this post (my new job requires less internet usage).

I love him!!! I hope that he is ok and....why hasn't he called me yet?

He has some down time while he recovers...and still no phone call...

Should he bet "fired" from Apprentice, my Sundays will no longer have any meaning...

Heidi / Jack's Pack said...

I'm just now catching up on blog reading and I came across this post. I'm laughing at the whole die-a-bee-tis vs die-a-bee-tees comment. He drives me nuts with his pronunciation, too!

Haven't seen this past week's episode yet. I'm going to watch it tonight. I'm dying to know whether his daughter has diabetes. Last week's episode had me in tears, too. I hate to see yet another child diagnosed.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online