Saw this over at Karen's blog http://bittersweet-karen.blogspot.com/ and thought it'd be cool to hear everyone's answers. So hopefully you'll do this on your blog too!
Name a film that you have seen more than 10 times.
Just one? Here's a few.....The Outsiders, Forest Gump, Terminator, Aliens, Hope Floats, Hocus Pocus, Bruce Almighty, Ferris Beuller's Day Off, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi, Zoolander, Something About Mary, Meet The Fockers, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, Resident Evil, Underworld (weird assortment, eh?)
Name a film that you’ve seen multiple times in the cinema.
I don't think I've ever seen a movie in the theatre more than once.
Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a film.
Mel Gibson or Matt Dillon
Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a film.
Sean Penn or Woody Allen
Name a film that you can and do quote from.
Oh, where to start? We quote movies around here daily. The most popular quote is "Run, Forrest, RUN" and "I'm never nice" (Outsiders) and we constantly do the Steve Carrell jibberish thing he did in Bruce Almighty in the newscast .
Name a film musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Grease
Name a film that you would recommend everyone see.
Fireproof
Name a film that made you cry in the cinema.
E.T.
Popcorn?
Absolutely....with allota salt
How often do you go to the cinema (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Depends on the type of movies, usually one we can take the kids to.
What’s the last film you saw in the cinema?
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
What’s your favorite/preferred genre of film?
Hmmmm.......Action or Drama or Comedy
What’s the first film you remember seeing in the cinema?
E.T.
What film do you wish you had never seen?
28 Days
What is the scariest film you’ve seen?
The Blair Witch Project
If you could be any character portrayed in a movie, who would it be?
Ok, I know, but......Milla Jojovich's character in the Resident Evil movies. She's bada**, fearless, and fights those evils head-on.
Total number of films you own on DVD and video.
At least 50
Last film you bought.
Wanted
Last film you watched.
The Blind Side
Five films that mean a lot to you.
I don't think I have any films that actually mean alot to me. There are films that remind me of certain times in my life when I watched them.....all the Molly Ringwald movies remind me of high school.........but none that actually stick with me in meaning. Maybe those count? I dunno.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Movie Meme
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Didn't we see ET together????
Did we? I have no clue...but our moms will know.
Do you really think our moms even remember yesterday let alone over 20 years ago????
Post a Comment