Friday, March 19, 2010

Meri and Lora.....

Does wax count?

It's still any kind of something!!!!

I was trying to be as serious as he was. I was teased for fixing his hair before the picture was taken. I mean come on, ya gotta see that face!

5 Comments:

Meri said...

That is so fuuny!! I love that you fixed his hair!

I'm a little jealous...is that weird?

Lora said...

HA HA!! That's funny!!

I wanna go there... are you allowed to hug the wax?

:) Tracie said...

I'm sure you could hug the wax Lora. As long as you didn't try to look under their clothes, or damage them, you were allowed to get right on in there!

Did I mention my husband grabbed Jessica Alba's wax butt? (most likely pay back for Johnny)

Wendy said...

Hello Wax. You are beautiful :)

Nicole said...

My husband yelled at a wax figurine for us D mom's after airing her diabetes episode....that made me feel a little bit better!! :) But I like this wax a lot better, I wonder if I can have someone make me one like that for my house?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online