Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Little Humor

Been lurking around everyone's blogs last couple of days, sorry I'm not commenting.

I'm blown away by what some of you are going through and I am sincerely sorry you're going through some stuff.

Hang in there.



In the meantime.....enjoy these....I couldn't pin-point everyone because so many applied to all of us.

Just a warning......the last one isn't nice, but I'm sure we all feel it wholeheartedly!














....insert drumroll....
Here's the link where you can actually purchase buttons, keychains, t-shirts, bags, etc..
(The first page has a swear word on it, so watch out!)

4 Comments:

Amy said...

haha! You made me smile! Thanks- I needed that!

Nicole said...

These are great!! Cara has rock star day at her school this Friday and it would be great to find that diabetic rock star button!! :)

thanks for the smiles!

Lora said...

I have a huge smile... the last one was ny fav! Thanks for posting.

Meri said...

I'm in love with the diabetes super hero one...and I think I would like to wear the last one during the 1am checks... :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online