We got our Secret Santa gift yesturday!
At first the mailman came by and left the mail......no package. Cards and bills, but nothing secret. Then about half an hour later, he comes to the door appologizing that he missed the package. No problem.............woo hoo!
So I take it into the living room where the girls are superglued to the couches watching TV and I open the box and give Jessi the present bag. She proceeds to empty it and instantly says "can we play it now?!"
From the Cozad Family all the way in Canada we received some yummy candy and the game called The Last Word.
I just about peed my pants laughing when I saw the game! You see, this is the PERFECT game for our family. I've been eyeballing this game for the name alone. Everyone in our family seems to always have to have the last word!
The candy was interesting....I've never seen the kind we received, even though it's made by Nestle. Still looks yummy, I may not share! :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH NICOLE!
We'll be bringing this game to my mother-in-laws tonight because every time we get together we always play games, and this'll be the new one to learn and play.
Sorry there are no pictures....sometimes I'm so dense! I'll take pictures tonight with the game and post them soon!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Secret Santa
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I'm so happy that you like everything and I'm so happy that you got it before Christmas :)
Enjoy the Canadian chocolate, those are just a few there are many many more and they are sooo good! and good luck getting the last word in!! lol
How fun to do a Secret Santa exchange.
I just launched a new blog called D-Mom Blog, which I hope is a resource to other parents of diabetic children. I hope to develop relationships with more parents.
(I've included you in my blogroll already.)
D-Mom Blog http://www.d-mom.com
Best,
Leighann
Post a Comment