Been awhile, huh?
Just hanging out reading blogs and feeling F A T . Oh sure, I could exercise.....but that takes effort, and I'm a bit short on that these days.
So outside of doing my PTA Treasurer thing at school, I've been sulking around. Nothing to worry about..........this happens every so often, such is life.
Things are gonna start rollin' with the end of school coming and all the end of the year activities........yippie kai yeah.......so that'll keep me busy for awhile.
My brother's coming to California this weekend and there's a family dinner planned. It'll be good to see them. My sister-in-law has business out here, so we get to see them for a bit. We should go visit them in New York sometime before they move eventually. But this fall is another trip to Illinois, so that's our vacation time this year, even though it'll be a turn around trip for a wedding. (hi Lauren)
I'll post something more "chipper" next time.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Still here...
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment