Monday, April 06, 2009

A1C Time

We should only be so fortunate to be in the 6's! Fill in two more squares and that's where we've been.

Today's the dreaded appointment...........Mom's report card...........the reminder of the crappy job I do..........it's the appointment I hate, and I don't even have to give blood!

Come on 7's............even if it's 7.9.........anything but 8's again!

5 Comments:

Wendy said...

Sending up prayers and keeping my fingers crossed!!! Please let us know how things go and remember...God KNOWS you can do this. That number isn't a test of faith!

Hannah said...

My fingers are crossed, too! Let us know how it goes.

Jill said...

Remember...even though we base the A1c on how well we've had control over our children's diabetes...we have to remind ourselves there are some days we can't control those blood sugar numbers! You're a GREAT Mom ...no matter what! Good luck and keep us posted :)

Amy said...

Hope things went well- can't wait to hear!

:) Tracie said...

Thanks ladies! I realy love all the support we have for eachother, it helps make things a little easier knowing we're not in this alone.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online