Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Friday !!!


I'm sooooooo glad it's Friday!! Jessi actually only had three days of school this week due to unhealthy air quality ( in California?) because of the horrific fires that swept through last weekend. I believe they actually just put those fires out yesterday, and some people are still being kept out of the Canyon just in case a "hot spot" flares up again.

I still had to run around to get Ashlee because of her minimum days, though she is there for a full day today....conferences are over now.....she's not happy. Wah! She gets the whole week off next week for Thanksgiving so she's looking forward to that. Jes only has Thursday and Friday off.

We're actually having two Thanksgivings this year....Mom's on Thanksgiving and my Mother-in-law's on Friday. We rotate each year and this year fell on Mom's house. Well, my Mother-in-law didn't want to celebrate Thanksgiving without us, so she changed hers to Friday so that we all could be together. Boy are we gonna get fatter! Bring it on!

I am glad it's Friday though, even though I don't "work"....I'm pooped! Between running around to get 2 kids and PFA at one school and parent teacher conferences at the other and coming home and going to church and cooking (hahahaha) and having 2 movies rented but not yet watched (gonna have to watch after bible study tonight), I'm ready to sleep in and be lazy!!!
What, you thought I did that each day? I wish! Actually I can, but if I do, then the laundry and the cleaning and the grocery shopping and the homework and the blah blah blah would never get done...............a woman's work is never done! (I like Friday's for the relaxing I know the weekend can bring, but I love Monday's when the kids go to school and James goes to work!!!!)

And Christmas vacation is right around the corner.............aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online