Blogs usually get tagged and the blog owner has to do what it says then go to (x) amount of blogs and tag them, but since hardly anyone I know personally has a blog, I thought I'd play along anyway........
List 7 weird or unusual things about yourself.
(like this is gonna be hard)
1. I do not blow my nose. Won't do it, won't even think about it. I have stock in Q-tips.
2. I'm a salt-a-holic. Trader Joe's Kosher Flake salt to be exact.
3. I have webbed toes. The second and third toes on each foot. My dad used to say it made me a better swimmer.
4. My blankets have to be totally straight before I get into bed. Goes right along with I don't make my bed until I actually go to bed.
5. You cannot touch my nose no matter what. Period.
6. I love to read, always have. I usually read magazines these days, but if I'm interested in a certain book I'll read it like a mad dog. Read the Left Behind series in record time, there are like 10 books in the series.
7. I will pretty much eat anything I drop on the floor. 5 second rule, little dirt doesn't hurt, doesn't matter, I'll eat it.
Now I challenge you to comment with 7 things about you!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
7 weird things about me
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment