Yep, that's where I am. Driving along on the slow road to mad. Not angry mad.....the other more fun twist your head around and laugh with crazy abandon kinda mad.
I've actually been on this road for quite some time. I've been looking out the window the whole time....but now I'm rolling it down and feeling the whole reality of it! Did I mention I have passengers? They keep bickering in the backseat and I'm going to stop this car and smack them silly! And that sideseat driver, I'm gonna push him out when I go around the curve! I have electric locks you know.
These passengers are the reason the road to mad is crowded! Look, there goes another SUV filled with 'em! I'm pretty sure I saw you driving by the other day. Your window may not be rolled down, but you are traveling my way! At least I'm not alone....or am I (insert insane laugh here!) Only a few more years until the rest stop.
Just make sure my straight jacket is pink and I have extended weekend passes!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
The slow road to mad
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment