I came across a challenge today and thought it was interesting enough to pass on.
The challenge is to question yourself. About what you would like. Ten things. You can soul search or you can fart around with the answers, I"m giving the answers to things I think about a lot. Things not necessarily in order of importance, but important none the less. Now if they'll actually happen is another question! I suppose another challenge would be to make them happen. All in due time.
You can even post yours in the comments section, or not. Either way...food for thought.
So here goes.....
I WOULD LIKE TO...
...not be responsible
...have children who actually help and co-operate
...stand up for myself and my family more
...scrapbook more often, even daily
...lose my belly fat
...strengthen my relationship with the Lord
...get my house in order
...live to my 90's to be around my family and make sure they are ok
...go out with my husband once a month and not worry about the kids
...be a better me, a better mom, a better wife
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Challenge
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment