What's the fricken' point!?
I really pray that this passes soon.
I'm not sure if it's a girl thing...a hormone thing (not good in a house full of girls)...or just a plain old pain-in-the-butt-going-to-give-you-a-run-for-your-mommyhood-I-dare-you-to-do-something-about-it attitude.
"Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind...up in here...up in here!"
...and she's only 10...


9 Comments:
Ah, you are SCARING me!!!! Bridget turns 10 in August and I already see some "teenage" behaviors. UGH. Hang in there Mama!
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it might be a 10 year old thing...talk to Andrea!!!
Oh the mouth!!! And the attitude!!! It's not just a girl thing, but I am guessing that girl's are a tad bit worse at it...I so remember how I was!! Actually Tracie, your mother is probably laughing her rear end off right now!!! PAYBACK BABY!!!!!
Cale has gotten very mouthly lately and it is driving me nuts!!! The one that makes me want to pull my hair out is "I don't care". Oh really sir???!!! Let's see how much you don't care when you are locked up in your room without anything electronic!!!
Oh and one last thing...how can you lose something you never really had?? Thank you, thank you...I will be here all week!!!!
Wow, you seem to be very knowledge about this kind of topics. Thanks for sharing.
Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a great job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!
Man I love this article and it was so fabulous and I am gonna save it. One thing to say the In depth analysis you have done is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done! Just another suggestion you should get a Translator Application for your Global Readers !!!
WOW!
Three really WIERD comments......hellllooooo...wrong blog!
Or maybe they thing I'm super intelligent with my 10 year old insight....hmmm.
Super intelligent...HAHAHAHAHA!!! I gotta change my undies now...that was funny!!!
Post a Comment