Monday, May 02, 2011

Oh yes, we are going to catch you. And any little friends you have too. You may be fast, and can jump while you run over the items on the floor, but we'll see what's faster....you or the mousetrap snap.


But first, the screaming has to stop! I can't concentrate when I'm laughing so hard at the Nancies in my house!

At least the house is getting a spring cleaning......that's why little mice's have to go bye bye....no clean clean for me!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Andrea said...

Tell James to put his big girl panties on and MAN UP!!!! ;D

Cindy said...

Oh my! I shuddered a little at that picture. I hate mice! Seriously, detest the darn little rodents. We got those sticky traps when we had a minor mouse-infestation a year ago. Worked fantastically! And evil, mean rodent-hater that I am, it still makes me feel better to know that they struggled and struggled before freezing to death in the middle of January in Minnesota! Darn buggers deserved it!

Unknown said...

ACK!!!

SOMEONE GET ME A CHAIR!!!! I'm going to stand on it forever now.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online