Friday, September 03, 2010

Time sure does fly.....

...and this is what we've been up to.....


Took a trip to San Diego for a couple of days, and we always take our picture in the mirror of the hotel.
Next stop was our favorite place on earth........Sea World. Yes, it trumps D-Land! Our girls won't ride any rides, so it's a waste of money for us at this point. We'll see what the future holds.

This is the girls' favorite spot to go....the Stingray's place...they love it at night when hardly anyone's around. The ray's are super active and the kids don't have to fight for a spot to touch and see.
The next day we visited the aircraft carrier and found a possible relative. We'd have to research it, but same last name...c'mon. The girls were SO bored that it made it hard to really enjoy while enduring whines and complaints and bathroom hunts!
Ssssshhhhhhh! I'm not supposed to be posting this picture....but shoot, we're a ragtag bunch any other day!
The cousins took off with my camera while we were bbq-ing dinner. Got some really cool shots like this one...
...and we even bonfired! S'mores and all!
Then this girl FINALLY turned 10.....
...and had a sleepover. I'm still recovering!

As the lazy days of summer came to a close...someone was enjoying them!
Made this for the teachers for their Welcome Back Lunch the PFA threw for them. It gives their classroom $100 with use of the certificates.
Here's my FRESHMAN on the first day of school......sniff....sniff....
...and 3 weeks later...my 5th grader on the first day of school.
So that's what we've been doing. Now it's soccer, tennis, PFA, bible study, homework, and in October I get to host my mom for a few days while she has knee replacement surgery. Oh, yeah, and I'm going to be an Aunt in March/April!



4 Comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!

#1) Hubby is a hottie :)

#2) AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!

#3) BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!

#4) High School? Ummm....I think I'm having palpitations thinking about it.

#5) Still on a pump break?

#6) GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Meri said...

What great pictures! We might have to take up the tradition of the pic in the hotel mirror, that is awesome!

They are growing up right before our eyes, aren't they?

LaLa said...

Beautiful pictures! Love seeing the fam!!!

Andrea said...

Kevin and Shannon??? Really? Or someone from James' side???

By the way...a couple of days with your mom for knee replacement, more like weeks. It is a lot harder to jump back from than hip surgery!!!

The girls are getting so old!! WHICH MEANS SO ARE YOU!!!! Geezer!! I can't believe Ashlee is a freshman! I changed her diapers and held her in the pool when she was sooooo little!!! She's driving soon lady!

And no offense to Wendy...I had to laugh at Hubby is a hottie!!! Sorry James!!!!

My computer is back up and running, gonna post with pics very soon!!! That should get my family off my back!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online