Awww thank you so much Tracie :-) It has been quite a normal day for us here today. I had to cook, clean and listen to kids fighting all day but I think my husband and myself may rent a movie and relax after the kids all go to bed. So hopefully it will be a better night then day.
But I'm definitely feeling the love from all my friends and family with all the birthday wish. That has made today a very special day!! Thank you sooo much :-)
1 Comment:
Awww thank you so much Tracie :-) It has been quite a normal day for us here today. I had to cook, clean and listen to kids fighting all day but I think my husband and myself may rent a movie and relax after the kids all go to bed. So hopefully it will be a better night then day.
But I'm definitely feeling the love from all my friends and family with all the birthday wish. That has made today a very special day!! Thank you sooo much :-)
Post a Comment