Jill tagged me!! And just like her....I've never been tagged. Not so anymore......
So here are 5 loves of mine.........
1. Family.....immediate and extended. All the ups and downs, argueing, gossipping, crazy behavior, good days and bad..........I love them all! The 4 of us here can drive eachother nuts, but we can love eachother like nobody else. Family that's spread throughout the country is missed terribly, but loved so very much, and visits...though few and far between....are absolutely soul filling!
2. Friends. I'm not shy and have made friends with both kids' school parents throughout the years. I hold a few friends closer than most, but I enjoy all of them because they help shape my life even if they're not aware of it. This includes my D-mom friends as well, they have made days fun, interesting and tollerable just knowing they "get it". Though we've not met, I look forward to surfing blogs every day to see what they're up to and offer a comment or two.
3. Food! I think it's pretty evident in the mid-section. And other areas I may not see unless contorted in front of the mirror! A few sit ups would do wonders, but who cares?! I love me some good food, and the older I get, the better the food gets!
4. Papercrafting. I could've put scrapbooking....but lets face it, at this point, it's more of a collection than anything! I do scrapbook, but I waste more time cleaning, cooking, yadda yadda yadda.
5. My Faith. Without that, nothing else matters. And because of Ron and Kim Black 8 years ago, Jesus is my Savior. I admit I can backslide a little too often, but my foundation is on solid rock. I'm still learning and growing in my Christian faith and so is my family, and it's awesome. My walk may be slow, but I'm in it to win the race!
Those are a few of my loves..............
Hmmmmm.........I think I'll tag...
Andrea over at Just Taking It One Day At A Time...
Lynnea at The Diabetes Diary: One Moms Story
Paige at Vapor
Nicole over at The Ride Of Our Lives With Type 1 Diabetes
Alix at Finding Our Balance
Friday, December 11, 2009
My First Tag
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment