Friday, October 02, 2009

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

These two are getting married tomorrow!!!!!!!!


I think we met Kevin for the first time in summer of 2007. I can't remember if it was summer first and then they came to our house in February, or vise versa.


Just a good 'ole purebred cornfed kinda guy. He treated my family as if he'd known us all along. Even better, her family treated him like they were already married.
Guys like these are hard to find. Seriously.....who buys a house for their girlfriend? HE does! Even gets the house she adored.

He always puts her first and I watched him support her that summer while some family turmoil went down....not only supported her, but her family as well....even way past that summer. In December of last year he showed what strong shoulders he will have for her for the rest of their lives together.

He also loves her cats.....guys don't usually do that.

She adores him! You can see it in her eyes everytime she talkes about him or when he's around her. Even when she came out to visit us with her sister and nephews, she talked to him all the time. And they have the same sense of humor to boot. They were friends first, and that's going to make a great marriage.


She's not the little girl whose diapers I used to change. I guess when she fell of the bed that one time I remember, the damage was minimal and she could still make the right choices. She chose Kevin.


Have a GREAT rehersal dinner tonight.


Have a SPECTACULAR wedding tomorrow!


Love you both!!

1 Comment:

Lauren said...

Awe, thanks Tracie! Sorry, I didn't get to read this before the wedding. And, since I am back at work, I can now read all of your posts!

You are so sweet. Let me know if you want any pics from the weddind...and if you could pass the website on to your mom, that would be great (unless my mom did already)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online