Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter photos

Wanted to share some photos from Easter ....

Here's me and the girls.........ignore the fat belly, don't know how that got there! Just a bad angle! I NEED to start exercising! HA! (love the blue smile from slurpee girl)

The watchers of the BBQ.........James & his brother Wayne(with the hat on)

My girls..........my neice in the middle.....just checkin out the park.

Twister anyone? The fence is a driving range we were next to. (it was closed)

Tetherball lessons by Jessi........

Pictionary with my girls, my neice and a family friends baby......I love the looks on all their faces!



5 Comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful day! I LOVE THE BLUE SMILE -- ha ha!!! That cracks me up.

Twister...sigh...I used to be good at that game :)

Jill said...

FUN!! Those pics are great :) The one of you and the girls is precious!!

Glad you had a nice Easter :)

Amy said...

So glad you had a great Easter! Loved all the pic!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

What beautiful pictures. Nice and bright.

Shannon said...

What a fun Easter! You family is beautiful! I am so happy it was a good day. It sounds like the days before it was stressful! I totally know how to the stress of the A1C can be too much! Diabetes sucks! Looks like you are still doing a great job though!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online