Late, I think.
And I'm sorry, for some reason I thought it was the 23rd.
Hope you had a great birthday!!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
You are correct..her birthday is the 23rd. I wrote the post on the 22nd but didn't actually post it until Friday morning, but it still showed 1/22. WHATEVER!!
No, she did not get a kitten. But she does want another one!
As for her birthday present, she and I got tickets to see Bret Michaels perform at a bar in Libertyville on February 8th. February 9th is going to be an interesting day considering the concert doesn't start until 9 p.m. and that is the opening band. Are we crazy??? A Sunday night concert over an hour and a half away from my house??????
Ok...I spoke too soon. Lauren did get another cat!!!
Post a Comment