You're in for some snow soon!
It's raining like mad here! And it's a whopping 52 degrees!
Of course we could use the rain, maybe not those folks who just got done battling the fires a month ago-- they are now having to watch out for mudslides. So I guess my flooded driveway (go poor design) and back patio aren't so bad.
I swear as Brownie gets older (she's 8) she freaks out when it rains. Used to be she hated thunder (yes we get that occasionally) but in the middle of the night she tried to break into the house by slamming up against the door to the garage a couple times. Scared the crud outta me until I realized no one was breaking in, it was just the stupid dogs! I'm probably going to have to get sedatives for her for when it rains, Benedryl doesn't seem to do the trick anymore. Doesn't she know she's safe in the garage?.............I need to sleep, not dogsit! (story of my life)
So today in the cold rain, I'll be out doing last minute shopping for teacher gifts and stuff.........wah..........I have to go to Michaels! I ordered these super cute micro marshmallows from an ebay store and I'm putting together a cup/cocoa gift for the people at Jes' school. I'll post a picture of it after I put them together.......those marshmallows are SO adorable!
I really should clean too................I'd rather play in the rain!
(oh, and the rain really makes my computer super slow.......stupid Verizon)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Look out Midwest....here it comes!
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) Tracie at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment