Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Home sick.....

Not sure when this picture was taken.........maybe last spring..........their cousin took this picture "myspace style" with Ashlee's cell phone. Yes, she's had a cell phone since 6th grade because the school she goes to is clear on the other side of the neighboring city, where we used to live and it takes me awhile to go from one school to the other all in a 30 min. time frame. So it was more for peace of mind than want. She doesn't run the bill up (yet) so it's been working good so far.

She's been home sick these past two days. Just a really bad cold........red nose, sneezing, chills, but no fever. Hopefully she'll be better for tomorrow before she gets too far behind and stresses herself out. Or me!

Jessi missed yesterday as well, but went to school today. I changed her infusion site........every three days.........and she just wouldn't come out of the 300's all night long. I wasn't sure if it was a bad site, meaning the insulin wasn't getting absorbed, or the food she ate. Finally she broke 250 in the late morning, but no way was I feeding her and sending her to school riding high earlier. That's the part that sucks...the constant wonder about why numbers are the way they are. But she's fine today and I know it was the (poor) choice of Arby's with curly fries for dinner.

I've got a ton of laundry to do (what else is new) and some Lysol to spray away the sick germs, so I'll see you next post!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online