The girls are playing with the neighbor kids and Ashlee's cracked out the Guitar Hero game for the Wii. The brother who is here can't play the game either! I keep hearing about how he was pressing the wrong button and how he keeps missing the notes even on the slowest setting. She's laughing her butt off at him! The song you hear playing is the song they usually pick to play in the game.
Those who have played know...........it's not easy! There's some major hand eye co-ordination that goes on! Once you think you're doing good................you totally start to mess up! (he keeps telling her "you messed me up") (I'm cracking up listening to them) It's a force to be dealt with!
Oh, but what fun it is!
In case you're wondering, they're only friends. I used to scrapbook with his mom and the kids would play while we scrapbooked, along with the other mom's kids.
And by the way.........it was 83 degrees today.....had to turn on the car's air.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment