How many days this month? 29 Know anybody who's birthday falls on this elusive day? I don't. But lots of other birthdays this month.
My oldest brat turns 12 this month. Geesh, I thought I was already in the teen years! Couldn't tell the difference with her mouthing off already. Sure does take after me.......a little early but all the same. She's gonna be grounded just like me too.
My mother in law is 79 years young this month. And still kicking pretty hard!
Grandma is a whopping 92! I'm soooo glad there's life longevity on my side! Only that means my mom's gonna be around for a loooong time..........it's all good. Pink straight jacket please.
Found this cute little craft idea for Valentines day. Soon as I get the template and make one, I'll post it for all to see. Then I'll make a bunch for the school party. Little 'ole crafty me. (insert eye roll here)
Feeling a bit under the weather these last 3 days. It's going around whatever it is. Ash had it first, now me.
Speaking of the weather....it's in the high 50's low 60's here. How're my midwest families doing? Freezing your butts of I hear! So sorry for you. Wanna move by me? It's warm here. But cold to me! I'm a transplanted wuss!!!!
Enough for now, off to cough my guts out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment