Friday, November 02, 2007

NOVEMBER

Can you believe it's November already?! Geez, where does the time go? Wasn't I just in Chicago?

You know what that means..............AWESOME Thanksgiving stuffing coming soon! Well, not for me this year. wah Mom's going to New York for turkey day and I have no clue how to make her stuffing! Looks like it's Stove Top for us!

Have a fun function at Jessi's school tonight....Family Fun Night. It was supposed to be last Friday, but the School District cancelled all outdoor activities due to the severe weather from the smoke and fires. There's a basket raffle....each class makes one.....a cake walk (musical chairs and you win a cake,cupcake,etc).....games, a maze, and In-and-Out usually comes to cook.
It's fun, but alot of kids running around. Major funraiser for the school. So.....I'll be tired tomorrow!

Lauren........thanks for what you did for the girls, you didn't have to. I've never seen them open a card so fast! That made their day! (where was mine?)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online