Wednesday, October 03, 2007

OCTOBER


It's that time of year again! At least to be able to put this picture back up! I'll be on the quest to find more hil-air-e-ass pictures of pumpkins this month!
The trip to San Diego never happened. Sigh. James went down for the day to the RV show, but by the time he got home at 7:30 pm we didn't feel like going. Rather, I didn't feel like driving so late and Ash didn't want to even go. Disappointed Jes terribly. deep sigh. Good thing is, we still have Sea World tickets good until next September, so we can try another trip down. Just for the day. Seeing as how we blew our hotel opportunity and I wouldn't expect to be invited again. We can hardly get our stuff together these days......workin' on that though.
So check back often for more pumpkins!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online